Can I close myKindo account?
Yes, but first check if the school your student is moving to also has Kindo or ezlunch. If they do, you can use your myKindo account at your new school.
When can I close my account?
You may close your account at any time.
What happens to my account balance when I close my account?
You can choose to have your remaining funds either transferred to your nominated bank account OR you may choose to donate the balance to your school (see below).
Is there a cost to close my account?
Yes, there is a small $1 administration fee which will be deducted from your account balance.
How do I close my account?
1. Login to your myKindo account and select the my details option.
2. Under the account holder details and the change password options, there is a
Close Account button you can select.
3. When you select close account, the following message will appear:
Select OK to begin the process of closing your account.
4. An email will be sent to you, and you can click on the link contained within the email.
5. The link will take you to our secure page where you can select to either return any credit in your account to the school, or return the credit in your account to your own bank account.
6. If you select return my balance to me, you can then enter in your bank account number.
7. Once you have made your selection, select Close Account.
8. A confirmation message will appear on your screen, confirming you account closure.
NOTE: Funds make take a day or so before they appear in your bank account.
NOTE: If you have chosen to donate the funds to the school, you will receive an emailed electronic receipt for your donation.
If you need any assistance, then please give our helpdesk a call on freephone: 0508 454 636 (0508 4 KINDO).