If you’ve previously used myKindo or ezlunch anywhere, you can continue to use the same account for the new school or organisation, by updating the My Details page. You DO NOT need to create a new account.
You can also use the same account if you have students at different kindo or ezlunch schools.
1. Log in to your account - myKindo.co.nz - using your existing email and password.
2. Select My Details - where you will see the current memberships attached to your account.
3. For an existing student starting at a new school/organisation, simply use the drop-down menu to select the
new school or organisation.
4. If there is not drop-down menu available this means the record will be removed once their previous school has updated their roll. You are able to add a new school for your student by clicking on 'Add New Record'.
5. Click SAVE CHANGES and Continue.
6. Select OK.
This will then show you all the schools or organisations where you have currently have students registered at. You can click on the name of the school/organisation to view and make payments on their Kindo shop items.
You can then switch between the different schools and organisations by selecting the pencil icon next to the school or organisation name.
NOTE: If you'd like them to remain at the existing organisation as well, click Add New Record and enter their name and select the school or organisation. You will then see both schools/organisations on your myKindo account.