If the label printing page doesn't work after carefully following the steps (and extra steps), try the following:
Check that you can see the DYMO webservice icon in your system tray. On Windows this will be in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, and might be hidden under an arrow. On MacOS, it can be found in the top right corner. It should look like this
If this tray icon isn't present, try rebooting your PC.
If it still doesn't appear attempt the below:
1. Search for, and execute the "DYMO WebService" (no quotes) in your start menu. Retry printing.
1. Search for "DYMO Label" (no quotes) in the launchpad.
If it's available, reboot your PC, and check to ensure that the DYMO printer has been successfully added to your Mac by following the installation instructions on Kindo "MacOS extra installation steps".
If it's not available, try reinstalling the DYMO labelwriter software.
If the software is present and the WebService is running, but the page still doesn't print then:
1. Click on the icon in your system tray
2. Click "Diagnose..."
3. Click "OK", and wait for the page to open in your default browser. (if you're printing from a different browser then copy the URL which is opened into the browser you're using)
4. If the page loads correctly it displays:
Congratulations! DLS Web Service is up and running.
otherwise, follow the instructions below for the browser you're using.
5. If the page loads correctly, but the printing still fails, contact the helpdesk.
1. Click "Advanced"
2. Click "Add a Security Exception"
3. Check the box that says "Permanently store this exception" and then "Confirm Security Exception"
4. If the page then loads correctly then you're all set up!
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to this issue at the current time which doesn't compromise your security.
For this reason we recommend using a browser such as Firefox instead.