Customer Support: mykindo and ezlunch

Freephone: 0508 454 636 Email:
Login  Sign up

My kids have left the school, how do I get the money out of my account?

Sandra Finlay
Modified on: Tue, 16 Jun, 2020 at 11:08 AM

If your kids have changed to a school that does not offer Kindo or ezlunch, or they have left school you can close your account to get your account balance transferred back to your bank account. Refer to the question "Can I close my account?" for details.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No